Thursday 1 May 2014

A day at Bondi Junction



So I was catching up with the lovely Shelleigh (Above pic) and she had introduced to me this interesting cafe at Bondi Junction. Earth to table is a raw organic vegan cafe with really friendly staff and the food looked like a work of art. Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and anyone interested in exploring new food in a very healthy side. I also note that everything on the menu is sugar free, gluten free and paleo friendly since they use raw ingredients from local growers and suppliers.

 At that time I was craving cake.. This above image was part of the reason why
 
From the left I had the Give me love smoothie and the Chocolate hazelnut bombe, Shelleigh had the Give me beauty smoothie and Tripple berry coconut cake.
The Give me love smoothie is a raw chocolate superfood smoothie and with the raw chocolate hazelnut bombe, it was an overload of chocolate to a point i could only finish half the cake and a quarter of the drink. Shelliegh had an amazing berry smoothie, very light and it complimented her cake very well and she finished it in the end. At the end of our meal Shelleigh believed that raw food makes you happy, maybe she was right or maybe just our catch up that makes me happy.
\
Another thing that makes me happy is KITTENS!!!!
and 5 for $15 Belgium chocolate from HAPPYLAB!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment