Saturday 19 April 2014

The Perks of being a complete NOOB at blogging

So I've gone back to signing back in my fashion blog for the hundredth time...I am trying to be confident that my blog would work and I hope I don't quit, so that's my goal for 2014!

I hope most of you understand how I feel, (the nervousness, "am i good enough?", does the blog look ok not stupid?) Well a lot of negatives outweigh my optimistic outlook to my blog.

so then I quit and gorg myself in comfort food...
Me and the Melbourne French Cakes... Om nom nom

Note to self- Try and eat healthy and go back to the G_Y_M


I'm only a dreamer I guess and this blog will be my first stone I lay.. but how am I ever going to show you my style?? I don't have a minion who could take photos of me every day and when I do 10 sec timer selfies with my camera.. ppl think im a crazy person who has an imaginary friend.. sighs.and that's the major problem I have at the moment.


By the time you read this I will be browsing at my idol bloggers- Gary Pepper, Tuula, Blonde Salad, Maffashion, and the rest of the Goddess bloggers around the world. and maybe it would help but I would still be lost in which direction i should go..

So please.. anyone give me a SIGN! or just ur words of wisdom.

From the totally insecure Sparrow


No comments:

Post a Comment